Rental Cost Range for the Alonia Apartments: The prices indicated are for Maisonette. The prices for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments can be seen in the Alonia description text underneath.
Experience the real Cyprus whilst staying in this small modern holiday resort on a hill, situated in the heart of the Paphos countryside.
The spacious holiday collection comprises of detached or semi-detached apartments and maisonettes all having private gardens or private verandas overlooking the large common private swimming pool, offering the chance to relax and sunbathe.in peace and quiet. It is an ideal place for couples and families or large groups holidaying together. The collection consists of 6 one bedroom apartments, 5 two bedroom apartments and 2 two bedrooms maisonettes. It is an all year round holiday destination with 320 days sun shining.
In most apartments and maisonettes, one extra person can be accommodated on a z-bed on request. Bedrooms have either double or twin beds. The apartments found on the ground or first floor with verandas and terraces and the maisonettes are semi-detached on two floors.
Each apartment is fully furnished and well equipped with a full cooker, fridge/ freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, washing machine, TV, video and radio. To ensure all year round visitors comfort air conditioning and central heating (no extra charge).The development provides free internet access(wifi).
The on-site club house provides a visitor information centre, meeting place with guest video and book library.
The location of the unique development provides easy access (15-20 mins drive) to both the northern (Polis, Latsi, Argaka) and south-western coasts (Pegeia, Coral Bay). It is the ideal location for the exploration of the whole area including the Paphos forest and mountains with easy access to the lovely beaches at the above beautiful areas. There are three 18 hole golf courses within 20 - 40mins drive.
Car hire is essential to ensure the full enjoyment of your holiday.
>Paphos airport 45min drive, >Larnaka airport 1.45min drive, >Nearest supermarket 3min drive, >Nearest taverns 3-5min drive.
- We are just writing to say a great BIG THANK YOU for such a wonderful holiday last month. You came highly recommended from a friend and now we know why! ! You could not fault the location, the accommodation, the cleanliness and the hospitality we received, not to mention the added extra s of lovely pastries on our arrival, the smooth running of the car arrangements and little things like the video/games etc on free loan, for when the sun got too hot!! The maisonette was lovely and more than adequately equipped.
The nearby restaurants were all excellent with some of the best holiday food we have ever tasted. The scenery was breathtaking and nearby beaches really child friendly, especially Coral Bay. (Sandy and clean). We all had a fantastic time and only wish that we had booked to stay longer. We will certainly be recommending you to all our friends and look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards, Mark, Sue, May and Evie
- We would like to thank all for making our holidays so enjoyable. Congratulations to all of you. Needless to say that you are all very professionals. Your personal involvement to all levels, from bookings to daily operations, is the ingredient.
- We found the apartments very clean and comfortable equipped with everything that you may need right down to the pegs to hang the laundry. There was a very good selection of videos and books which were complimentary. The gardens were very nice and well maintained with fruit trees (which we were told to eat at will) and many different varieties of rose bushes in full bloom. The pool was a very welcome place to relax and cool down and each afternoon we sat around the pool chatting to the other guests, many who were frequent visitors of the Apartments.
The area itself was very beautiful and only a short walk from the apartments.The tavernas were also first class for their delicious meals, service and atmosphere. It is very hard to describe the true beauty of the area from the rolling landscape with the vineyards throughout, the traditional stone houses to the ocean that meets the sky. (P & J)-We had a really nice time here, the apartment was great and location was fantastic. We hope to return next year (J & I)
Rental Prices Per Week in Euro including the Air Con and Heating
- 1 bedrooms Apartment - sleeps 3 persons
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, EURO 300
- Apr, May, Sep, EURO 350
- Jun, Jul, Aug, EURO 500
- 2 bedrooms Apartment - sleeps 5 persons
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, EURO 350
- Apr, May, Sep, EURO 475
- Jun, Jul, Aug, EURO 750
- 2 bedrooms Maisonette - sleeps 5 persons
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, EURO 450
- Apr, May, Sep, EURO 600
- Jun, Jul, Aug, EURO 800